Monday, August 2, 2010

Ooops...

So I know I was gonna blog a day, and yesterday I definitely missed; In my defense I was really busy and  I had an idea for a blog but...well I just got side tracked...  Any way I'm on a new mission...to completely clean the house, this week.  I'm going to go through every box I can find and get rid of as much junk as I can! One reason being that I just want to help out and get the house cleaned...but another being that Marcus (my boyfriend) and I are thinking of getting a cat! Now as much as I would like to say we will be getting one of those amazing cat breeds I talked about a few blogs ago...we won't be. But that's okay because we are planning on getting a rescue cat from a local humane society.  Any way just taking a break from the household grind, and the boxes are calling me...

No comments:

Post a Comment